Measures to support accessibility
PATH 2.0, INC. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma :
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma :
- Phone: 6128027073
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 1006 N 16TH ST W GROVE, OK 74344 USA
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chromse, Safari, Edge, Mozilla with assistive technology embedded in MacOS and Windows OS
PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions and mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma :
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ button if you encounter an issue..
PATH 2.0, INC. assessed the accessibility of PATH Healing Addiction and Its Underlying Trauma by the following approaches:
Grievance filed according to grievance policy, investigation, and board decision.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
PATH 2.0, INC.